Last updated: January 31, 2020
1. Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
• You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
• Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Claudia’s sweets.
• Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
• Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
• Website refers to Claudia’s sweets, accessible from https://claudiasweet.eu/
• Service refers to the Website.
• Country refers to: Czech Republic
• Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
• Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
• Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
2. Core principles
We respect your privacy. We are not interested in any extensive use of your personal data for marketing purposes.
Aside from processing your orders, we might use your email address to:
• provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
• contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
• provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
• manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
3. What data do we collect and share, and why?
3.1. Customer registrations, order processing
In order to be able to process your orders, we store these personal data:
• name and surname
• email address
• telephone number
• delivery address (if is the case)
• bank accounts (if the payment is online, card VISA or bank transfer)
4. Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
4.1. Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
4.2. Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• Comply with a legal obligation
• Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
• Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
• Protect against legal liability
4.3. Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
5. Legal basis
• EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
6. How do we store our data?
Your data is stored on secure servers located in Czechia, EU. Any pertinent internet communication uses SSL/TLS encryption.
7. Data breach
If our database, or one of an external data processor, is compromised, we will notify all affected people and relevant authorities within 72 hours.
This policy may change in the future, as legislation and the website evolve. Unless required by law, we will not notify you about such changes, but we do advise you to check this page from time to time.
9. Contact Us